Skyward Family Access
Family Access is an easy and useful online tool that allows parents and guardians to monitor their student's grades, attendance, and academic history.
Family Access login information is available at your school.
With your user name and password you will be able to log on to Family Access. After you log on to the Internet you can enter the address into your web browser and go directly to the Family Access Site: http://family.eatonville.wa-k12.net/
Your new user name and password should work flawlessly, and in the event you have a problem with Family Access, your student’s school will be able to help you or call our Skyward contact at 360-879-1087.
Please note that Eatonville School District does not support off-site technology or software applications. For specific computer or software problems, please consult your computer dealer or software vendor.
What is Family Access?
Eatonville School District dedicates the Family Access site to all parents and guardians who want to be more involved with their child’s education. With the Family Access web portal, you can review your child’s progress with just a “point and click” from your home or office.
Parents and guardians can view a variety of student information, such as attendance, schedules, grades, and student and family demographics. Please be aware that not all of the Family Access features may be available at all schools.
With this up-to-the-minute information, there is no need for parents to wait until parent-teacher conferences to get valuable information. The system provides easy access to staff email addresses, so parents can contact teachers or other staff with immediate questions or concerns about a student’s performance.
Your Family Access password and user name will work for all currently enrolled children who live in your household, regardless of grade level or school of attendance. Your login and password are available at your school.
We welcome you to Family Access and hope that you will find this electronic application helpful in working with the district to provide the best education possible for your child.
Skyward Directions for Parents:
1. Go to the Skyward by clicking this link.
2. You should now see a login page. In the drop down menu towards the bottom, make sure you click on family/student access.
3. If you do not know your Login ID and Password, please check with your building’s secretary.
Data Collection for 21-22 School Year (Family Access):
On the bar on the left hand side of the screen, click on Required Data Collection 21-22 School Year. Go through the following steps to complete your required data collection:
Verify Military Family Affiliation
View link to Student Handbook
Fill out Handbook Acknowledgement
Add a Food Service Application
-There is a box to check if you do not qualify or do not wish to fill out the application
-Your electronic signature must exactly match the name that was entered under the household name or the application will not go through.
- Please ensure that you check the boxes if you wish to allow for your free and reduced information to be shared with certain programs. (Consent to Share.) These boxes must be checked to receive free & reduced rates on preschool tuition, ASB fees, etc.
View link to the Digital Device Handbook
Fill out Digital Device Handbook Acknowledgement
Athletic Registration Form:
1. Click on online forms on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Choose the sport and click “Fill Out Form” next to it.
Online Forms for Students (6th-12th Grades Only):
1. Students first need to login into their Skyward account using Family/Student Access. Please contact your building secretary if you have difficulty logging in.
2. On the bar on the left hand side of the screen, click on Online Forms.
3. Find 21-22 Handbooks (S) and click on Fill Out Form.
4. Go through the steps to complete the following items:
-View the link to the Student Handbook
- Fill out the Handbook Acknowledgement
- View the link to the Digital Device Handbook
- Fill out the Digital Device Handbook Acknowledgement
5. Complete the steps. This will have to be completed by all 6th-12th grade students. It is currently open and can be done anytime before school starts.