Eatonville High School - Athletics
All students participating in sports are required to have a current ASB Card and pay the user fee for each sport in which they participate. Please keep in mind that students participating in more than one sport during the year must submit the individual safety form for each sport in which he/she participates. However, all other forms only need to be submitted once. Also, please make sure that all forms are completed and signed by all necessary parties. Incomplete paperwork will delay the athlete from being able to practice, and possibly their participation in one or more games at the beginning of the respective season.
Forms that need to signed and returned in order to clear for athletics:Eatonville High Athletic Form
- All previous fines must be paid
- ASB Card - $40
- Athletic User Fee of $35 per sport - student maximum per year of $70.00 and a family maximum per year of $210.
- Athletic Code
- Current Physical (physicals are valid for 2 years and cannot expire during the sport season)
- Risk Management Form, (sport specific)
- Concussion Form
- Running Start, Home Based Education, or Alternative Education form (if applicable)