Executive Director of Student Services & Assessment
Student Services Support Secretary
200 Lynch Street W.
PO BOX 698
Eatonville, WA 98328
Preschool Registration Forms
Due to transportation limits, students must attend your neighborhood school. If you are unsure of your neighborhood school contact Student Services, 360-879-1800.
Eatonville Elementary School Preschool: Google Form for EES Preschool
***PLEASE NOTE*** WES Preschool is full. You may request for your child to attend EES or CC. Please fill out the respective Google From. Weyerhaeuser Elementary School Preschool: Google Form for WES Preschool
Columbia Crest A-STEM Academy Preschool: Google Form for CC Preschool
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
We are excited to continue our preschool program at all of our elementaries! Please take a few minutes to read through our welcome letter. Registration will open February 3, 2020. Please fill out our Google Form prior to registration. If you do not have internet available at home, please visit the District Office and I will be more than happy to help. This form helps the registration process go quickly and smoothly. The form also has important information regarding our preschool program and policies. Class session choices and transportation options are listed as well. Every family will need to fill this out, including our returning students.
- Eatonville Elementary School Preschool: Google Form for EES Preschool
- Columbia Crest A-STEM Academy Preschool: Google Form for CC Preschool
- Weyerhaeuser Elementary School Preschool: Google Form for WES Preschool
Classes at Eatonville and Weyerhaeuser Elementary will have an A.M and P.M. options. Columbia Crest will continue to offer an A.M. class. Each class has a total of 15 spots.
Just a few important things to remember. There is a one time, non-refundable registration fee of $190.00 due at the time of enrollment. This is not part of your tuition. The cost of preschool is $190.00 and is due at the beginning of each month starting in September. We do offer a reduced tuition cost for those who qualify. You can apply by filling out the free and reduced lunch form included in your packet.
There are a couple of new things this year.
- Washington State now requires a doctor’s printout of your child’s shot record. You can no longer fill them out yourself. Please contact your provider to obtain a copy of your student's shot record.
- Eatonville and Weyerhaeuser registration packets need to be turned into the District Office located at 200 Lynch Street W, Eatonville, WA 98328. Please do not turn them into your school office.
- If your child is going to be attending Columbia Crest , you may still turn your enrollment packet in at the front office of the school.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out all the appropriate paperwork before registration. Please remember that we are unable to enroll your student without payment of the registration fee and completed paperwork. Don’t forget to check out the Google Form - many questions you have may be answered. Please call or email with any further questions.
**PLEASE NOTE to guarantee placement**
- Completed Google Form
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- All required documents submitted (i.e. - Doctor provided Certificate of Immunization)