Admissions, Release, and Specialty Forms
***Any paperwork turned in after May 1st will not be considered until two weeks prior to the start of school.***
In District Transfers include:
Attending a different school other than your neighborhood school
If you live in the Hamner Springs Development, your neighborhood school is Columbia Crest which is a PK-8 school. To attend EES or EMS, you MUST fill out an In District Transfer.
Non Residents only:
Columbia Crest Academy Preschool-8 will be accepting new Non Residents starting May 1st. This is the only school in our district at this time that will be accepting new Non Residents.
Siblings of current Non Residents that are new to our district and any new students of our employees may turn in their requests for the remainder of our schools starting May 1st.
Transfer paperwork for Non Residents include Non Resident Application and Release of Attendance (Choice Transfer) Request
All transfer paperwork can be emailed to Kim Henley or dropped off at the District Office. If you are not sure of your neighborhood school or for further questions please contact:
Below you will find forms for planned absences, intent to homeschool, non-resident admission, inter-district transfer, release of attendance, medication at school and more.
For questions about the transfer process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Request for Transfer within School District
- Application for Non-Resident Admission
- Release Agreement (Choice Transfer) Request
- Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction
- Part Time or Ancillary Services
- Interdistrict Agreement (Between 2 schools)
- Military Parent or Guardian Affiliation Form
- Photo/Directory Information Opt-out Form
- Physician’s Orders for Medication at School
- Planned Absence Form
- Special Power of Attorney Guardianship
- Title VI Ed 506 Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form