Admissions, Release, and Specialty Forms

Transfer Renewals!!

Hello families! It is time to turn in paperwork for the 2022-2023 school year. Transfer paperwork completed in a timely fashion is crucial in order for us to staff for next year. Every student has a neighborhood/assigned school depending on their address. Transfers within the district are allowed as long as there is space to accommodate and are assessed on a yearly basis. 


You have until February 28th to return your paperwork. Paperwork received after that will be reviewed and possibly put on a wait list with no guarantee. Please see our website under Non Residents for more information and deadlines. Remember that you need to turn in the Non Resident Application as well as the Release of Attendance from your home district.


You have until April 1st  to return your paperwork. Paperwork received after that will be reviewed on a case by case basis with no guarantee that we can accommodate. 

In District Transfers include:

  • Attending a different school other than your assigned school

  • Attending MRPP, EOA 

  • If you live in the Hamner Springs Development, your assigned school is Columbia Crest which is a K-8 school. To attend EES or EMS, you MUST fill out an In District Transfer.

One final note, if you are attending a school/program/homeschool that is not your assigned school this year and want to return to your neighborhood school for the 22-23 school year, you will need to let both the current school/program and your assigned school know of your plan for next year. Again, this is crucial for staffing and keeping classroom sizes down and needs to be completed by April 1st, 2022. 

********Updated Non Resident Application Process********

Round One January 18, 2022 to February 28th

Existing Non Residents have until February 28th to turn in their Non Resident Renewal Request for the 2022-2023 school year and will receive first priority. You will be notified of a district decision by April 1st. This is for existing-non residents only. We are not accepting new non-resident requests for the 22-23 school year at this time. If you fail to meet this deadline, you will be subject to approval at a later date and there is no guarantee of your acceptance. 

Round Two March 1, 2022 to May 15, 2022

Applications received by May 15th will be given second priority. At this time we will open registration to siblings of current non-residents and employees. A decision will be made and applicants will be notified by June 1, 2022. 

NEW NON RESIDENTS may turn in their application at this point. However,they will be put on a waiting list and a decision will not be made until the 2nd week of September of the 2022-2023 school year. Parents are advised to enroll their students in their home district and we will reach out to applicants in the order they are received.

After May 15th, 2022 through the first day of school

Applications received after May 15th will be considered in August on a case by case basis and may have to wait until actual enrollment counts in September before receiving notification.

Below you will find forms for planned absences, intent to home school, non-resident admission, inter-district transfer, release of attendance, medication at school and more.

For questions about the transfer process, please email: