Registration and Enrollment Form
Non-Resident Admission Process
Renewal: If your student is currently attending, please fill out the attached form & obtain a release from your district of residence.New student: If you are not currently attending, please complete the following steps:
- Obtain a release from your current district
- Obtain discipline records, attendance records, and grades K-8 most recent report card, if grades 9-12 an unofficial transcript from your current school.
- Complete the linked form - 3141 F Application for Non-Resident Admission
- Turn all paperwork in to Eatonville School District
***Based on your student’s records, a meeting with the principal may be required prior to approval / denial.*****
This process must be completed annually.
Exceptions to the Enrollment Paperwork Process
- Students and families that qualify for McKinney Vento are not required to submit a verification of residency and will also receive support and exceptions for other enrollment forms.
- To qualify for exemptions, you must verify eligibility.
- If you believe your family qualifies for McKinney Vento, or you are struggling to provide enrollment forms required for your child to attend school please contact Anisa Parks.
- To learn more you may view the U. S. Department of Education website on this topic.
McKinney Vento Contact:
McKinney Vento Liaison