Contact Our Office
200 Lynch Street W.
P.O. Box 698
Eatonville, WA 98328
Phone: (360) 879-1000
Fax: (360) 879-1086
If you receive a call from anywhere in our District, the phone number that appears on your phone may be the main line. We do not have a way to know who called you but would like to connect you to the correct person, so please check your messages first for more information before calling that number back.
To improve the effectiveness of schools, educators and leaders in the Eatonville School District need to be in contact with our stakeholders and community to understand their point of view. The contributions from parents, students, and community members are valuable when reflecting upon our existing practices. We encourage you to find ways to become involved in your local school, learn more about ways you can contribute opinions, voice concerns, and share In student success.
It is the goal of the district to respond to phone calls and e-mails within twenty-four hours. We also expect that citizens and employees are committed to act in the best interest of the Eatonville School District students.
Should you have concerns about decisions which affect your child, it is best to begin with the person closest to the situation,
- If you have a question about your child's class, start by talking with your child's teacher. (Policy 4220, 4220P)
- If the teacher cannot address your concern, please contact your school's principal.
- If the principal does not address your concern to your satisfaction, you may contact district administration by calling the district’s main number at (360) 879-1000.
If you have a question about district level decision, please begin with the appropriate department.
Please contact the following email address if you need assistance:
- Communications: communications@
- Student Transfers/Home Instruction and Preschool: email@example.com or transfers@eatonvilleschools.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable: c.cameron@eatonvilleschools.
- Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment: email@example.com or transfers@eatonvilleschools.
- Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supt Exec. Asst.: email@example.com
- Internet Connectivity Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other inquiries: email@example.com
For immediate assistance: 360-879-1000
SafeSchools Alert Tip Reporting System. This system allows you to quickly, easily, and anonymously report safety concerns to school officials 24/7/365. Help us create a safer learning environment - to submit a tip please report to: https://eatonville-wa.safeschoolsalert.com/