Activity Bus Routes
Below you can find current information in regards to Activity Routes for the upcoming 2017-18 school year.
Listed are brief descriptions of the routes and the areas they cover, along with a map overview of the routes and the estimated times for stop locations for both Down and Up the Line Activity Routes that will be operating Monday through Friday.
Down the Line Activity route will be providing service for our district from the Eatonville area down the State Route 161 and Highway 7 corridors to 304th.
Up the Line Activity route will be providing service from Eatonville up the Alder Cutoff Road and up through the Elbe and Ashford area of our district along State Route 706.
Please be at the stop at least 5 minutes before the stated time. Routes and times will depend on student participation and could adjust throughout the school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Transportation at (360) 879-1900 and periodically check this webpage for additional information, time changes or additions to Activity Routes.
- Route #30 - Sports Activity Bus - EHS/EMS Down the Line
- Route #31 - Sports Activity Bus - EHS/EMS Up the Line
- Route #32 - After School Activity Bus - EHS/EMS/EES Down the Line
- Route #33 - After School Activity Bus - EHS/EMS/EES Up the Line
- Route #34 - After School Activity Bus - WES
- Route #35 - After School Activity Bus - CCA