Payroll Forms

Below you will find payroll forms for reporting your regular hours, extra hours, absences, substitute time sheets, and other pertinent payroll documents you may need. As always, if you don't see the form you are looking for, contact your building secretary or the payroll office.


Pam Strub
Payroll Specialist
(360) 879-1033