Before you enroll
- Make sure you live in the plan's service area.
- Contact the plan or check the plan's provider director to make sure your providers are in the plan's network.
Surcharges in addition to medical plan premiums
You will pay the following surcharges in addition to your monthly medical premium if they apply to you.
- A monthly $25-per-account surcharge will apply if you or any dependent enrolled in SEBB medical coverage uses tobacco products.
- A monthly $50 surcharge will apply if you enroll your spouse or state-registered domestic partner in SEBB medical coverage and your spouse or domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to the PEBB Program's Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.
For more details, visit Surcharges.
Premiums for other benefits
There are no employee premiums for dental, vision, basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, and basic long-term (LTD) disability insurance benefits.
- First Choice Health - Employee Assistance Program
- FMLA, WA Paid Family Medical, and FFCRA
- Albers Employee Benefit Center (EBC)
- SEBB - My Account Guide
- SEBB - Washington State Health Care Authority (Open Enrollment Guide)
- IRS W-4
- VEBA Trust (HRA)
- WA State Department of Retirement Systems
- TSA Consulting 403(b) Plan
- American Fidelity
- Inspirus Credit Union