Eatonville School District strives to support the community, this includes opening school facilities to the public for community events, meetings, athletics, fundraisers, and other community based opportunities. Board policy 4260 and procedure 4260P authorizes the district to rent out facilities and sets rules, expectations, and guidelines for this process. For questions regarding facility use, please contact the M&O Department at email@example.com or 360-879-1902.
Below, you will find the process for reserving a facility for use. Please note that all requests need to be made 15 working days in advance of the event in order to allow for proper processing time. In some cases, the approval process may take longer due to scheduling with the requested facility.
Costs for building rentals are shown below and must be paid at the ESD District Office. Cash, checks, and credit cards are all valid forms of payment. Unfortunately, at this time, there is no online payment option.
Upon receipt of an approved online schedule, the Building Rental Coordinator will review the schedule to ensure that the request is in compliance with ESD's School Board Policies. When all the falling requirements are met, the online schedule will be activated and an email notice sent to the contact person on the schedule. Use of the facility is not authorized until the online schedule has been changed to Activated.
Submit a Facility Use Request (Non-District, community groups only)
Please be sure to read the information regarding building rentals prior to submitting an online schedule requesting use of Eatonville School District facilities.
- Enter the ESD Community Use Portal. (If you need technical assistance, please contact SchoolDude Tech Support at 877-868-3833 or ESD M&O Department at 360-879-1902)
- Submit an online schedule at least fifteen (15) working days prior to the date of the event. Late schedules may not be processed, and a denial will be issued if processing is not able to be completed in time.
- An insurance certificate naming Eatonville School District as additionally insured and as a certificate holder, must be received before an online schedule is activated for use of the facility. Please attach the certificate to the online schedule when submitting the schedule in the ESD Community Use Portal.
- Payment for rental fees can be made at the ESD District Office 203 Lynch St W Eatonville, WA 98328.
- Once all requirements are met, the online schedule will be activated and notification sent to the applicant via email. access to the facility is not authorized until the online schedule has been completely processed and changed to Activated.
Eatonville School District requires accident and liability insurance coverage for all community user events. Accident and liability insurances must be maintained throughout the event and proof of insurance must be provided prior to the start of the event. Below are the limits and certificate requirements. If your group does not have its own liability insurance policy that meets ESD's requirements, you may purchase coverage for your event(s) through a program called the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program (TULIP). For more information on this program, find out here.
Insurance certificates can be submitted by attaching a PDF when submitting a schedule request. PDFs can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PO Box 698 Eatonville, WA 98328 Attn: ESD M&O Department
- Eatonville School District must be listed as additionally insured and as a certificate holder.
- Insurance coverage is required in an amount not less than $50,000 due to bodily injury or death of one person or at least $100,000 due to bodily injury or death of two or more persons in any incident.
- For-profit, business groups are required to provide proof of general liability coverage of no less than $1 million per occurrence.
Youth Sports Additional Information
All private non-profit youth sports groups must also submit an HB1824 and Sudden Cardiac Awareness Compliance Form with their application. It is preferred that you submit this as an attachment to you facility use request, but a completed form may also be emailed to email@example.com. The HB1824 and Sudden Cardiac Awareness Information Sheet can be found in the right hand column of this page, along with the compliance form.
The Eatonville School District utilizes SchoolDude's CommunityUse portal for facility use scheduling. Upon entering the portal, you will find a calendar of events that are currently scheduled and you will be able to see what locations and rooms are available for use.
If you are currently a registered user, you will need to login by clicking on the "Log in to Request a Facility Use" button at the top right corner of the page. You will then login with your credentials on the next page. If you are not a registered user, you will need to also click on this button, then select "Create One" on the next page.
For help with this process, please contact SchoolDude tech support at 877-868-3833 or the ESD M&O Office at 360-879-5501.
After Hours Emergency Contact:
Facility Use General Rules
Youth Sports Information