Eatonville School District staff and students have all of their internet filtered through federally compliant filters at school and outside of school regardless of the WiFi that the student joins via our partner Securly.
- Cloud Based Web Filtering
- Take-home Policies
- SSL Decryption
- Cyber Bullying and Self Harm Detection
- Google Single Sign-On
Clever powers technology in the classroom. It gives software applications a platform to easily connect with our schools and give our districts a central location to manage all of our learning resources.
Reclaimed learning time
When our schools use Clever, time spent troubleshooting technology becomes a thing of the past—giving our teachers and students back precious instructional and learning time.
Safe and secure
Clever sets the best practices in privacy, security, and data control to help districts and applications keep student data safe.
Easy logins for young students
At Eatonville School District, all Chromebooks are managed through a mobile device management platform. This software provides Eatonville with the following safeguards for protecting these devices:
- If a Chromebook is lost of stolen, the device can be turned into a "brick" or otherwise rendered unusable by anyone. When the Chromebook is returned to the district, we are able to "unbrick" the device and the student can use it again.
- Eatonville School District can regulate which apps are downloaded to each device.
- All of the student's homework projects are securely saved on Google's encrypted servers. If a device is ever lost or stolen, all of the information us saved on the cloud. This allows a student to access all of their information from any Chromebook or computer with their school district email and password. If you want to ensure more security with your student's account consider activating two-step authentication.
- We are able to fix most issues with a Chromebook remotely, so that the student can continue to successfully use the Chromebook in teaching and learning.
Common Sense Media
Eatonville School District follows the Common Sense Media guide to digital citizenship for all students. We follow a course of lessons on media literacy, password safety, cyber bullying, and more.
For more information please visit Common Sense Media.
- Family Media Agreement K-12
- Digital Glossary
- Parent Advice Videos
- Family Tip Sheets
- Cyberbullying Resources
- Privacy and Internet Safety Resources
- Learning with Technology