We are here to assist you with questions in the following areas:
- Administrative, Certificated, Classified, and Substitutes.
- Frontline (formerly AESOP, Substitute System)
- Professional Development: Credits/Clock Hours
- Clock Hours LEAP Form: LEAP FORM: CREDITS and/or CLOCK HOURS (this form is not required for clock hours awarded by Eatonville School District)
- Safe Schools On-Line Training
August 26, 2019 - Staff Welcome Back
Clock Hour Claim Information for Attendees
To log in: www.pdenroller.org/welcome
Once logged in, go to: www.pdenroller.org/
Clock Hour Claim Code: DAC-K8X
Claim code for this event only. Subsequent events require a new claim code.
Event Title: Neuroscience of Learning and the Whole Child
Maximum clock hours available: 3.50 ($15.00)
Clock Hour Class Number: SEI0611
Eatonville School District #404 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Title IX Coordinator, Section 504/ADA Coordinator & Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator: Cristin Blaskowitz, Executive Student Services.
Address: 200 Lynch St. W., Eatonville, WA 98328; Telephone: 360-879-1000