For employment opportunities, click here: Employment
We are here to assist you with questions in the following areas:
- Employment: Administrative, Certificated, Classified, and Substitutes.
- Frontline (formerly AESOP, Substitute System)
- Professional Development: Credits/Clock Hours
- Clock Hours LEAP Form: LEAP FORM: CREDITS and/or CLOCK HOURS (this form is not required for clock hours awarded by Eatonville School District)
- Safe School On-Line Training
- Workers Compensation
- What to do if you have a workplace accident, injury, or illness? Go online to: pswct.org to report the incident.
To request employment data send your request along with the employee's signed Authorization to Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay information will be processed by Payroll and Professional Employment Verification will be processed by Human Resources; the turnaround time for these request is 2 business days.
Announcement: OSPI Certification
If you need to obtain or renew your Washington State Teaching Certificate OSPI has rolled out the E-Certification system.
Collective Bargaining Agreements:
- Coaches: CBA Collective Bargaining Agreement (8/2018 - 7/2019)
- EEA: CBA Collective Bargaining Agreement (2015 to 2018 - extended to 2019)
- PSE: Collective Bargaining Agreement (9/1/2016 - 8/31/2019)
Thank you for visiting the Human Resources Web Pages!
Eatonville School District #404 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Title IX Coordinator, Section 504/ADA Coordinator & Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator: Cristin Blaskowitz, Executive Student Services.
Address: 200 Lynch St. W., Eatonville, WA 98328; Telephone: 360-879-1000