To see & apply for current positions
The mission of Human Resources is to support the district’s strategic plan and values through partnerships and collaboration. We strive to guide and support a healthy, positive work environment. We are focused on providing quality customer service as we work to attract, recruit, develop and retain our workforce in a caring and trustworthy manner.
We are here to assist you with questions in the following areas:
- Employment: Administrative, Certificated, Classified, and Substitutes.
- Frontline (formerly AESOP, Substitute System)
- Professional Development: Credits/Clock Hours
- Safe School On-Line Training
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Verification: To request employment data send your request along with the employee's signed Authorization to Release Form to Employment.Verifications@eatonville.wednet.edu. Pay information will be processed by Payroll and Professional Employment Verification will be processed by Human Resources; the turn around time for these request is 2 business days.
Announcement: OSPI Certification
If you need to obtain or renew your Washington State Teaching Certificate OSPI has rolled out the E-Certification system. Click here > OSPI Certification site.
Collective Bargaining Agreements:
- Coaches: CBA Collective Bargaining Agreement (9/2015 to 8/2018)
- EEA: CBA Collective Bargaining Agreement (2015 to 2018)
- PSE: Collective Bargaining Agreement (9/1/2016 - 8/31/2019)
Thank you for visiting the Human Resources Web Pages!
We are currently accepting applications for our substitute pools: Bus Drivers, Custodians, Food Service Workers, Paraeducator and Teachers.
Eatonville School District #404 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Title IX Coordinator: Denise Walters, Human Resources. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 504/ADA Coordinator & Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator: Cristin Blaskowitz, Executive Student Services.
Address: 200 Lynch St. W., Eatonville, WA 98328; Telephone: 360-879-1000