Where can I learn more?
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department Resources
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eatonville School District Health Services
- Governor Inslee COVID Address on 3-11-20 at 10:15am
- Governor Inslee COVID Address on 3-13-20 at 1:30pm
- Governor Inslee COVID Address on 3-16-20 at 11:00 am
- Governor Inslee - STAY HOME, STAY HEALTHY 3-23-2020
- Governor Inslee - Stay Home extended for school year
- COVID-19 Family SURVEY (Optional)
- OSPI Video Announcements
Pierce County Information
Educational Resource Links:
These are not specific to the Eatonville School District, but are a wide listing of companies sharing their resources for free to families. It is an entire spreadsheet of varying digital learning resources.
- Superintendent Bahr Newsletters and Updates
- School Classrooms Closed - Teaching is on!
- ALL ESD BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED ON 3-17-2020
- 3/15/2020 as of 9:30 p.m.
- Grab & Go Meals
- Mid-March Update 3-13-2020
- Inslee Mandate 3-12-2020
- 3-11-2020 as of 2:40 p.m.
- 3-10-2020 Update
- 3-9-2020 Update
- 3-2-2020 Update
- Handwashing Guidance from the CDC
- Symptoms of COVID-19 from CDC
Grading Guidance from Reykdal: OSPI Information