Why Choose Eatonville?
Eatonville is majestically placed at the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. Through community foresight and effort, the town has kept its small town personal flavor and enhanced its community commitment to educational excellence and positive civic involvement.
You can access Paradise, near Mt. Rainier, directly up the highway. We are within an hour of many diverse activities including skiing, hiking, beaches, large city culture, and professional sports. Nearby White Pass is a first-class ski area with beautiful scenery to enjoy in both winter and summer.
How do I know if I live in the Eatonville School District?
To learn if you are an Eatonville School District resident, check the Pierce County Assessor's website.
Which school will my student attend?
Students in the district are assigned to an attendance area school based on their home address. Please contact our transportation department at 360-879-1900 to verify your address.
Can I attend a different school?
Each year we allow district families to submit an application for a school that is not their attendance area school. This is called an In-District Transfer. We also allow out of district transfers on a space available basis.
Non-Resident Admission Process
Renewal: If your student is currently attending, please fill out the FORM 3141F and obtain a release from your school district of residence.
New student: If you are not currently attending, please complete the following steps:
- Obtain a release from your current district
- Obtain discipline records, attendance records, and grades K-8 most recent report card, if grades 9-12 an unofficial transcript from your current school.
- Complete the Non-Resident Admission Form
- Turn all paperwork in to Eatonville School District
Once you receive notification of approval, fill out the complete enrollment packet RETURN PAPERWORK to the approved school.
***Based on your student’s records, a meeting with the principal may be required prior to approval / denial.*****
This process must be completed annually.
Exceptions to the Enrollment Paperwork Process
- Students and families that qualify for McKinney Vento are not required to submit a verification of residency and will also receive support and exceptions for other enrollment forms.
- To qualify for exemptions, you must verify eligibility.
- If you believe your family qualifies for McKinney Vento, or you are struggling to provide enrollment forms required for your child to attend school please contact Cristin Blaskowitz.
- To learn more you may view the U. S. Department of Education website on this topic.
McKinney Vento Contact:
McKinney Vento Liaison
Eatonville School District is pleased to announce there will be a free, two-day, "Summer Learning Camp" for incoming kindergarten, sixth and ninth grade students.
- Date and Time: Monday, August 15th and Tuesday, August 16th from 9:00am-1:00pm.
- Camp information will be published to families this morning.
- Guardians have until Friday, June 24th to register their child.
- Families will use this link or may scan the QR code on the flyer to register their child for camp.
- The camp provides students the opportunity to become familiar with their new campus, meet staff, make new friends and extend their learning. While enjoying a mix of hands-on, outdoor activities students will feel part of a team and will leave excited for the 22-23 school year at their new school.
- All five school buildings will host their own camp. Please direct specific questions to building principals.
- Food service will provide sack lunches.