Agenda & Meetings
On June 30, 2021 the Eatonville Board of Directors will move their meeting venue to be held at the Eatonville High School Auditorium. There will be a 6pm meeting for the community to present the 21-22 SY budget. The regular meeting will be at 7pm, also in the EHS Auditorium. Public Comment will be open to agenda items. The public is welcome to attend both meetings
Hearings of Individuals and Groups
The Eatonville Board of Directors has re-opened Hearings of Individuals and Groups in a limited capacity at regularly scheduled Board Meetings. ESD will adhere to all measures and requirements established by the Governor’s guidance, the Dept. of Labor & Industries, COVID-19 Prevention and WSDOH under the Miscellaneous Venues. In person seating at Board Meeting is limited and must be scheduled.
Comments will be limited to two minutes per person and must be delivered as written comments or scheduled as oral comments with the Superintendent’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2pm the day before the meeting.
· Include your first and last name, phone number the subject that you want to address and if you will be presenting in writing or scheduled oral comments.
· You will be contacted by the Superintendent’s office and assigned a time slot that you can address the board in person.
· Due to limited seating in the board room you may be asked to leave after your comments.
· All participants may be asked to stay in their vehicles until called in for their time to address the board.
· All participants will wear an approved facemask and asked to fill out health check screening and use hand sanitizer before going in to the meeting room.
· All participants will also sign in with name and contact information. This information will be kept for 28 days so the district has contact in case of a COVID-19 exposure.
· All board meetings will continue to be taped and available for public listening.
Board Agendas with supporting documentation are also provided through Web School Tools and are available to the public.
Please Note: Any person with disabilities that need special equipment or arrangements to participate in a board meeting must contact the superintendent’s office, five working days before the scheduled meeting so that the district can make arrange for them to participate.
Click on link below to view Agendas:
The Board of Directors generally meet on the fourth Wednesday of each month at the Eatonville School District Office, Board Room, 200 Lynch Street, W., Eatonville, WA 98328 at 7pm unless otherwise posted. For upcoming meetings please view the Board Calendar below: