• Procedures and Requirements  

          Enrollment procedures and requirements vary from district to district and state to state.  Please carefully read the information below to make the enrollment process a smooth and successful experience.

          Contact the school directly to schedule an appointment to enroll your child. You will need the following documents for all enrollments. Please read kindergarten enrollment information carefully - you will need other documents in addition to these:

    • Proof of Residency (electric bill, lease agreement, etc.)
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Picture Identification of Parent(s)


          If a student has already been enrolled in another school, please request that the previous school transfer records be sent directly to the new school.  Parents will also be asked to provide proof of residency such as a a utility bill or land contract.  

    Visit our Registration and Enrollment Form section to get all the necessary paperwork!

    Enrollment Requirements

    Kindergarten Registration      

          Parents of a student who will attend kindergarten may register their child at the elementary school in Eatonville School District.  Registration should take between 15 and 30 minutes.

          Students must be five (5) years old on or before August 31 of the year of enrollment in order to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall of that year.  To enroll a child in kindergarten, parents must present the following:

    • The child's certified birth certificate
    • The child's social security card
    • A parent's picture identification with the same name as listed on the child's birth certificate 
    • Proof of residence such as a utility bill, a land contract, etc. (A driver's license is not adequate proof of residence.)  
    • A health assessment report is recommended prior to Kindergarten attendance.

    Immunization Schedule 
          Washington state law RCW 28A.210.080 requires that all children show proof of immunization or certification of exemption to attend school. Students cannot start school without the required documentation.

    Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) and Certificate of Exemption (COE) forms
          All students must have a completed certificate of immunization status (CIS) or certificate of exemption (COE) form on file in the school office. Parents/guardians must complete the form and turn it in to the school before the student can start school. Students will not be assigned to classes until the information has been turned in with the vaccines required for school attendance documented. 

    Vaccines required for school attendance
          Schedule your child's vaccination appointments well in advance of the new school year to ensure that your child has received all the vaccines required for school attendance.

    Vaccine Requirements

    Hepatitis B

    Required for K-12th grade students.
    Three doses.

    DTP, DTaP, DT or Td
    diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough)

    Required for K-12th grade students.
    Four doses for kindergarten enrollment. Three doses are acceptable if student enrolls in our district after kindergarten.
    Last dose must be given on or after fourth birthday.


    One dose
    *Only required for sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth graders who have not received a tetanus-containing vaccine (DTP/DTaP/DT/Td) in past 5 years, and the student is at least 11 years old.

    Varicella (Chickenpox)

    Two doses are required for kindergarten, first and second grade students. One dose is required for third, fourth and sixth grade students. It is recommended for fifth grade students, but not required.
    First dose must be given on or after first birthday and second dose at least 28 days after the first dose.


    Required for K-12th grade students.
    Three doses
    Last dose must be given on or after fourth birthday.

    Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)

    Required for K-12th grade students.
    Two doses
    Must be given on or after first birthday and at least 28 days apart.

    A list of required immunizations for school attendance is also available in school offices.