We are recruiting Bus Drivers, Custodians, Substitute: Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Food Service Workers, Custodians and Bus Drivers for the current school year.
FastTrack On-Line Application Process:
To be considered for employment with Eatonville School District #404 you must complete our On-Line Application, FastTrack.
To locate your specific job in FastTrack:
- Click or highlight the job you want to view.
- On the right-hand side of the screen either view or apply for selected position.
Sign-in or Create a New Account:
- Registered User: If you have already registered, simply log in with your email address and password.
- First Time Applicant: To access setting up a new user profile:
- Click on link above (On-line application)
- Click to view current job openings
- Click on box bottom left "Search for Posted Positions"
- Right-hand side of screen click on "Apply for Selected Positions"
Please use the same email address each time you access this profile. It can be used to apply for multiple positions.
Complete the Application:
Complete the application for your desired position. Using your FastTrack profile, you will need to complete an application for each position for which you want to receive consideration.
Submit Your Complete Application:
In order to be considered for open positions, you must submit a completed employment application along with required supplemental materials as listed on the vacancy. Each position requires a separate application.
- All required attachments must be downloaded into your profile.
- WA State Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Form.
The closing date for our Certificated positions could change at any time, if you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please do not wait.
Thank you for your interest in the Eatonville School District!
Employment with the District will be conditional upon the District's receipt of a criminal conviction history record that is clear of any convictions, adjudications, protective orders, final decisions, or criminal charges in accordance with Washington State law and conditional upon receipt of a Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Form from prior Washington State employer(s), where employment was in a school setting, indicating that no sexual, verbal or physical misconduct materials were found in the records of such employer(s) pursuant to RCW 28A.400 and WAC 180-87-080.