• Eatonville School District Forms

    Below you will find forms for planned absences, intent to home school, non-resident admission, inter-district transfer, release of attendance, and medication at school. Please click the blue links below to access the form you need. 

      • Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction Form to be filled-out annually and returned by September 15 of each school year - Home-Based Instruction Form
      • Request for Part Time or Ancillary Services from Private School Student or Student receiving Home-Based Instruction Form to be filled-out annually Part-time Ancillary Services
      • Parent Request for Transfer within School District form 3131 F to be filled out the year in which you wish to change schools - Inter District Transfer Form
      • Physician's Orders for Medication at School in order for medicine to be given to your student at school - Medication at School Form