For current information about COVID and Eatonville School District Updates:
Where can I learn more?
- Eatonville School District COVID-19 Updates and Information
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eatonville School District Health Services
- Supt. Chris Reykdal 6-11-2020
- OSPI Guidelines for Fall 2020 Reopening
- Governor Inslee COVID Address on 3-11-20 at 10:15am
Equity: We believe that children need each of us to act as their advocate. All children can succeed in their pursuits: college, workforce, community engagement.
Diversity: We believe that all children of differing cultures and backgrounds must have the same opportunities and will be supported by the community to become their most successful adults.
3 STEM Lighthouse Schools
3 Innovative Schools
96% Graduation Rate
Over $700,000 In competitive grants awarded